to fight PI.1
WHAT IS CUVITRU? OVERVIEW
CUVITRU [Immune Globulin Subcutaneous (Human)] 20%, is a liquid medicine that contains immunoglobulin (Ig) antibodies, which help your body protect you against infection. CUVITRU is for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency (PI) in both adults and children 2 years of age and older. You and your doctor will determine if CUVITRU is right for you and the treatment plan that meets your needs.
- It’s a subcutaneous Ig treatment, which means it’s given under the skin. You'll use an infusion pump and a needle to infuse
- Your healthcare provider will teach you and/or your caregiver how to infuse correctly, when you begin treatment. Then, you or a caregiver can administer CUVITRU at home
- CUVITRU is made from human plasma donated by healthy people. This replaces antibodies that are not working properly or are missing from your body to help your body protect you against infection
You and your doctor will determine1:
- If CUVITRU is right for you
- Your appropriate dose based on your clinical need
- Administration parameters to fit your lifestyle
Customize with confidence1
Learn about CUVITRU and see the results from the North American clinical study.1
What to talk about with your doctor
Learn what questions to ask your doctor to see if CUVITRU might be the right option for you.
Explore CUVITRU safety information
Know what to look out for when it comes to CUVITRU’s side effects.
- CUVITRU [Prescribing Information]. Lexington, MA: Baxalta US Inc.